Microsoft is rolling out an update for their Groove Music app for Windows 10 mobile devices with new features built around sharing and data usage.
The app itself is now quote pleasant to use, a far cry from its Windows Phone 81 self and a massive improvement over what it had been for the past few months,
Here’s the changelog below.
- You can share a link to music by tapping Share in the context menu. Tell your friends what you’ve been listening to!
- We now only automatically show more albums for artists you’re exploring if you aren’t on a metered data connection to reduce data usage.
- The theme setting in the app is now tied to the related system setting.
- Improvements in the way the app searches for music on your mobile device.
- Popular settings from the desktop version of the app are now in the mobile version – look for settings related to Downloads, Media Info, and OneDrive in the mobile app.
Download the updated app from the store link below!