Office 365 Business Premium 12-month subscription is now available for just $75.80 from Amazon US. With this subscription, you get access to desktop versions of Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access and Publisher), 1 TB of OneDrive storage, access to business apps including Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Milelq, Invoicing and more.
Office 365 Business Premium highlights:
- 12-month subscription for one person – available for organizations with up to 300 people with additional paid licenses
- 1TB OneDrive for Business cloud storage with ransomware detection and file recovery
- One license covers fully-installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user (including Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote and Outlook; plus, Publisher and Access for PC only. (*Features vary; visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq)
- Business apps: Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Invoicing, and MileIQ
- Business services: Exchange Online with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
Find the deal here on Amazon.