WPCentral reports that the GD3/Update 3 update is now rolling out to the Nokia Lumia 925 on T-Mobile USA.
The update brings:
- Accessibility. We’ve made several improvements for customers who are visually impaired.
- Storage. Now you can easily free up storage space on your phone and manage temporary files. New categories show what’s taking up space.
- Driving Mode. Feeling distracted behind the wheel? Driving Mode allows you to minimize incoming calls and text messages to help you focus on the road.
- Screen. Reading emails in bed? You can lock your screen orientation so it doesn’t shift when you move your phone around.
- Wi-Fi. Start preserving cellular data on your phone right out of the box—you can now connect to Wi-Fi during set up.
- Internet sharing. Now you can use your phone’s cellular data connection from your Microsoft Windows 8.1 devices by pairing them over Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth. Several fixes were made to address known issues, and improvements were made to connection quality for Bluetooth accessories.
- Ringtones. Do more with ringtones now. Assign ringtones for text messages, so you’ll know who’s texting you without even looking. Use your custom ringtones for more things—text messages, instant messages, emails, voicemail, and reminders.
- App switcher. Don’t look back. Now you can use the App switcher to quickly close apps when you’re finished with them.
- Other improvements. Includes many other improvements to Windows Phone.
To check if the software is available for your handset, go to Settings> Phone Update and click on Check for Updates.
Have any of our readers received the new software? Let us know below.