Duplex Media Player is innovative player designed to bring unique features to Windows users. It is not “just” another media player, but it is a smart media player which includes new features, such as Picture in Picture (Pip), Cast to Chromecast and DLNA devices, record media content to local storage, automatic search/download of subtitles, browse and play directly from OneDrive without the need to download, discover and play media content stored in network media servers and more…
What is new :
- UI and theme Improvements. Now it looks much better on different devices and resolutions.
- More control on sound volume during cast. Now you can control the volume separately on local and remote devices. Also, when starting a cast, the default now is to mute the local volume.
- Adds the ability to browse and play from media libraries.
- Adds support for drag and drop.
- Adds private password to secure opening the app.
- Fixes open from file explorer and add some other improvements.