The official Daily Mail app for Windows 10 has seen a complete redesign in its second version.
The app for the largest English-language newspaper in the world was previously styled like a newspaper but now looks fresh and colourful, and is certainly very far from a web wrapper, with support for live tiles, background updating, Continuum for Phones and more.
- Over 10 Channels of must-read articles and photos – that’s over 800+ original stories every day!
- Offline Mode: Pre-load stories to access when you’re offline or without reception – great for commutes!
- Location: Channel layout automatically changes for US, UK, Australia / Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
- Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user’s comments that you like or dislike.
- Custom Settings: Select when data and images sync based on your preferred connection (Wi-Fi or Always).
- Read Later: Save Articles for reading later – always available copy no matter where you are!
See screen shots of the new app below:
The app can be downloaded from the Windows Store here.