At CES earlier this month, Corsair announced their new new flagship mechanical gaming keyboard, the K95 RGB Platinum. The new K95 RGB Platinum is built to last, the stylish aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame of the K95 RGB Platinum will withstand a lifetime of gaming and uses only Cherry MX key switches.
With the addition of hardware playback and 8MB of onboard memory, the K95 RGB Platinum allows gamers to save not just custom key assignments and macros to memory, but complex, multi-layer reactive lighting profiles, so you can game without the need for external software.
With its new LightEdge, the K95 RGB Platinum takes RGB lighting to the next level. In addition to per-key RGB lighting configurable in CUE, LightEdge offers a dedicated 19-zone light bar, able to be lit in conjunction with, or completely separately from, the rest of the keyboard.
A detachable dual-sided soft-touch wrist rest provides textured or smooth comfort, while a dedicated USB pass-through port means a place to connect your CORSAIR mouse, headset or flash drive is always at hand. Dedicated media and volume controls put playback of your music and videos at your fingertips, and with dedicated Windows key lock and brightness buttons, you can eliminate distractions in an instant. CORSAIR also includes a set of FPS and MOBA textured keycaps, providing gamers enhanced grip and feel for the crucial keys in their favorite games.
K95 RGB Platinum Specifications:
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Lightweight and rugged durability, necessary for a keyboard that’s going to see a lot of action.
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback: Allow access for up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software.
- Dynamic multicolor per key backlighting with LightEdge: Adjust each key’s color and illumination level in addition to 19-zones on the LightEdge light bar for sophisticated and dramatic animations and effects.
- 100% CHERRY RGB mechanical key switches: Unleash blistering speed with the 1.2mm actuation of CHERRY MX Speed mechanical keyswitches, or feel the tactile feedback of Cherry MX RGB Brown keyswitches.
- Six programmable G-keys keys for in-game macros: Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the six dedicated macro keys.
- USB 2.0 pass-through port: Provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset.
- Black or Gunmetal: Available in two distinctive anodized finishes, Black or Gunmetal. (Gunmetal initially only available in North America with Cherry MX Speed switch.)
- Detachable, dual-sided soft-touch wrist rest: The comfort to enhance your gameplay during marathon gaming sessions. Choose between two different surfaces for optimal comfort.
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls: Control to adjust audio on the fly, without interrupting your game.
- 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover: No matter how fast your in-game actions are, every keypress registers correctly.
- Fully programmable with CUE: Intuitive and powerful Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) enables sophisticated macro programming and fast, fluid dynamic multicolor illumination.
- Windows key lock mode: Stay focused and prevent accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses.
- FPS and MOBA keycap sets: Textured and contoured keycaps provide maximum grip and enhanced feel.
You can order it here from Amazon.