As part of the rebranding efforts, Microsoft today updated their Bing Finance app as MSN Money. MSN Money: Finance app allows you to know more about your money with the world’s best financial news and data.
- My Money – Choose from top brokerages to add your Securities, 401(K) and IRA accounts and access portfolio data securely.
- Market Updates – Get a snapshot of current market conditions. See the day’s big gainers and losers.
- Business News – Scan market headlines and access business news from multiple, trusted providers.
- Personal Finance News – Get featured personal finance news.
- Research – The Money app provides powerful information to help you make informed investment decisions, including:
- Stocks – Interactive charts, analyst ratings, industry and peer comparisons, and fund trends provide deeper insights.
- Funds – Morningstar ratings and analysis, asset and sector holding patterns, and fund category rankings offer extra detail.
- Fund Picks – Hand-picked screeners help you find funds that meet specific criteria.
- Rates – Check the latest mortgage, home equity, auto loan, CD, and credit card rates.
- Watchlist – Personalize your Watchlist to conveniently track the stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs that you care most about.
- World Markets – Take a look at how major market indices are trending around the globe.
- Currencies – Get current foreign exchange rates and see how your currency is trading against other world currencies.
- Tools – Get more from your money with financial and budgeting tools such as a mortgage calculator, currency converter, savings calculator, auto loan calculator, retirement planner and more.
- Best of Web – Discover nearly 100 of the most useful finance websites, each hand-picked by editors.
- Live Tile – Tap or click on the rotating market chart or news headlines or indices to get more information or to access the app.
- Featured Content Partners – Get the latest financial news from different featured sources across the world.
Download it here from Windows Store for free.