The BBC has expanded the number of apps it has available in the Windows Phone Store by delivering the BBC Good Food app today.
The app is free to download, and comes with 20 recipes, like, Beef & beer pie, Summer vegetable curry and Chocolate & raspberry pots. It also includes a basic glossary of ingredients and techniques, to get you started.
Each recipe includes nutritional information on kcals, protein, carbs, fat, saturated fat, fibre, sugar and salt per serving.
- Healthy – 170+ recipes including Salmon & ginger fish cakes, Thai beef stir-fry and Indian butternut squash curry
- Quick – 170+ recipes including Quick lamb biryani, Parmesan spring chicken and easy puds, and White chocolate & berry pudding.
- One-pot – 170 recipes including Sausage casserole with garlic toasts to One-pot mushroom & potato curry, Prosciutto & pesto fish gratin
- Cake – 170 recipes including Lemon drizzle cake, Best-ever brownies and Carrot cake with cinnamon frosting
- Seasonal – 170+ recipes including Asparagus cream pasta, Peppered chicken with watercress and Slow-cooked pork & red cabbage
The free can can be downloaded from the Windows Phone Store here.