1800Pocketpc.com reports that Gameloft’s Asphalt 8: Airborne is due to get a big update, and that it will come to Windows Phone soon.
The update will be adding new content including new cars, new locales, more Pro Kits, and new winter scenery.
Players will also be able to earn tokens to acquire cars not available otherwise.
The update will include:
- Pro Kits
- Go over your car’s previous max specs!
- 11 New Cars
- For the first time ever in a video game, drive the Tramontana XTR and Arrinera Hussarya along with other amazing speed machines
- New Location
- Race, compete and survive the craziest and most challenging tracks we’ve ever created: Sector 8!
- Winter Content
- Feel the winter spirit by burning rubber on 3 winter-themed tracks.
- New Token System
- Nothing is beyond your reach now! Earn tokens to acquire exclusive cars, refill Fuel, or buy Boosters.
- Stock up on tokens by playing events or purchasing them in the Shop
It will become available on iOS and Android first, but will come to Windows Phone “soon after”.
The current version can be found for free in the Windows Phone Store here.
See the trailer for the update below.