Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Netflix is not the only major online service provider increasing the subscription plan prices. Today, Apple announced that Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and Apple News+ are getting a price hike in the US. On average, these services are getting an increase of around $2.5/month. Find the details below.
- Apple TV+: $6.99 per month ? $9.99 per month. Also, the annual plan price is increasing from $69 to $99.
- Apple Arcade: $4.99 per month ? $6.99 per month
- Apple News+: $9.99 per month ? $12.99 per month
Since these services are part of Apple One bundle, Apple is increasing the prices of Apple One bundles as well. Find the details below.
- Individual: $16.95 per month ? $19.95 per month
- Family: $22.95 per month ? $25.95 per month
- Premier: $32.95 per month ? $37.95 per month
Apple did not specify any reason for the sudden increase in price of these services. Instead, Apple PR team offered the following generic response:
Apple is focused on delivering the best experiences possible for our customers by consistently adding high-quality entertainment, content, and innovative features to our services.
The updated price is already live for new customers, and it will apply to existing customers after 30 days.