Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft today announced a new way for Xbox Game Pass subscribers to earn Microsoft Rewards points. To earn Microsoft Rewards points, gamers should just complete the Xbox Game Pass quests that are listed in the Xbox Game Pass membership area on their Xbox One console. Games can track their Microsoft Rewards points using the Rewards app on Xbox.
Complete up to seven exclusive Xbox Game Pass quests before February 3 and earn up to 2100 Microsoft Rewards points:
- Extraction Expert: Complete two specific extraction achievements in Tom Clancy’s The Division to get up to 200 points. You earn points with each achievement. Complete this before January 31.
- Metro Redux: Play Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux to complete four specific achievements and get up to 200 points. You earn points with each achievement.
- Adventurer: Bring out your inner adventurer and get up to 200 points when you complete two specific achievements in Strange Brigade. You earn points with each achievement.
- Achievement Hunter: Get points with your first achievement and continue to complete up to 21 achievements in any combination of Xbox Game Pass games to get a maximum of 600 points.
- Genre Explorer: Get 300 points when you complete an achievement in three games from different genres.
- Play something new: Complete an achievement in a Xbox Game Pass title that was added in December to get 100 points.
- Quest Master: Complete all Xbox Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points.
Microsoft will list new quests every month and the next set of quests will be listed on on February 4. This program is available only in the US for now. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass subscriber, check out this awesome deal on Microsoft Store.