The Tesla Cybertruck is made of Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless-steel which does not need any painting or surface treatment, and it initially appeared that this will be the only option available.
On twitter today Elon Musk, however, confirmed that at the very least the Tesla Cybertruck will also be available in Matte Black.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 23, 2019
The Tesla Cybertruck in Black actually looks quite fetching in formal wear, as can be seen in these renders below created by LetsGetWeird99.
Of course, if it can be available in Black one can assume White will also be an option.
The appearance of the Cybertruck is by large its most controversial feature, but the specs and pricing make for a very competitive vehicle.
Tesla Cybertruck comes with up to 3,500 pounds of payload capacity and adjustable air suspension. Coming to performance, Cybertruck will support acceleration from 0-60 mph in just 2.9 seconds and up to 500 miles of range. Customers can choose between single motor RWD, Dual motor AWD and Tri motor AWD.
Highlights of Tesla Cybertruck:
- With up to 3,500 pounds of payload capacity and adjustable air suspension, Cybertruck is the most powerful tool we have ever built, engineered with 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage — including a magic tonneau cover that is strong enough to stand on.
- Space for your toolbox, tire and Cyberquad, with room to spare. Utilize 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage — including the under-bed, frunk and sail pillars.
- With the ability to pull near infinite mass and a towing capability of over 14,000 pounds, Cybertruck can perform in almost any extreme situation with ease.
- Raise and lower suspension four inches in either direction for easy access to Cybertruck or the vault, while self-leveling capabilities adapt to any occasion and assist with every job.
- Seat six comfortably with additional storage under the second-row seats. Complete with an advanced 17” touchscreen with an all-new customized user interface.
- From rugged to refined, Cybertruck is completely adaptable for your needs. Prepare for every experience with a versatile utilitarian design — including on-board power and compressed air.
Tesla Cybertruck specs:
Tesla single motor RWD will cost $39,900, Dual motor AWD will cost $49,900 and Tri motor AWD will cost $69,900. Self-driving unit will cost an extra $7000. You can pre-order Tesla Cybertruck here by paying $100 deposit. We have no idea how much extra a Tesla Cybertruck in Black will cost, but paint options tend to add $1000 to the price of a Tesla at present.
Do more colour options make the Cybertruck more attractive to you? Let us know below.