Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
If you’re looking for a Soundcloud app on the Windows Phone Store, you’ll be glad to know that there’s a new third-party app for Soundcloud. Meet Nimbus, a Soundcloud app that offers a decent range of features, and a beautiful user interface.
Nimbus offers almost all of the Soundcloud features, from the ability to explore trending music to the ability to follow your favorite artists. The app includes a Home page, which basically includes all of the latest tracks from the artists that you follow, and the Explore page lets explore the trending music.
What I really like about the app is its gorgeous user interface. It sports a modern, and clean user interface which offers a great user experience. The app includes a dark theme, as well as a light theme – however, keep in mind that you can’t change the default theme (dark theme) on the trial version, which is understandable.
One thing I don’t like about the user interface is the default color. The app features the orange color throughout the user interface – just like Soundcloud’s logo. However, I think that the ability to change the color to match your phone’s accent color or the ability to change the color scheme to anything you like would be pretty cool. Nonetheless, here are some features of Nimbus:
- Explore Trending Music and Audio feeds
- Search directly for tracks, artists and other users
- Shuffle : Plays new music by learning what you’ve been playing
- See comments from different users, in a unique fashion, while a track is being played.
- Follow friends and artists to hear what they share
- Repost, like, comment, and share a track
- Create & listen to playlists
- Play, pause and skip tracks from the lockscreen
- Multiple theme support : Light and Dark
- Anonymous listening: download the app and play popular songs or audio without creating an account
Nimbus is available for $1.99 in the Windows Phone Store and you can grab it from here.
What do you think of Nimbus? Discuss in the comment section below.