Azure Marketplace offers a rich catalog of thousands of products and solutions from ISVs that have been certified and optimized to run on Azure. Microsoft today announced that they are launching a new Azure Marketplace experience that will make it easier for users to navigate the product catalog and find the right solution for their cloud application without having to login to the Azure portal. Read about some of the new features in this new experience,
- You can now search for a product or service in the search bar and get search suggestions. For example, you may be a blogger who wants a WordPress environment. You can start typing “WordPress” in the top search button and pick the WordPress option that best suits you from the list.
- If you are not sure which product best fits your needs, the categories in Azure Marketplace are a good place to start. You can click on the Storage category to see the top recommended products or filter to a subcategory such as Backup and Recovery.
- The new product pages make it easier and more convenient to deep dive into a product. Click on the product tiles to open the product pages. You will see two sections.
- The Overview section contains the detailed technical documentation, product features, screenshots, etc.
- The Plans + Pricing contains the different SKU’s, pricing options, and publisher recommendations.
- Test Drives are ready to go environments that allow you to experience a product for free without even needing an Azure subscription. You can access a Test Drive from the product page itself or by clicking on Test Drives on the left navigation pane.
Check out the new Azure Marketplace experience.