Xbox One X, the world’s most powerful console will be available around the world on November 7 and Microsoft is now preparing for this biggest global launch in Xbox history. Xbox team today provided details on how they are going to celebrate the launch with Xbox fans around the world. Fans can participate in the Xbox One X launch in one of the many celebrations happening the night before launch in various locations around the world or by tuning into the live broadcast to watch it unfold on Mixer.
Microsoft is inviting Xbox fans in the New York area to join them at the flagship Microsoft Store on Fifth Avenue on November 6 to celebrate the launch. They will be giving away exclusive Xbox swag and giving you a chance to win a new Samsung QLED 4K TV. More details about this event available here.
Find other launch locations below:
- All Xbox fans are invited to visit Microsoft Store locations across the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Sydney to celebrate the launch with giveaways, gameplay and more. If you pre-order at your local Microsoft Store in North America, you can pick up your Xbox One X right at 9:00 p.m. PT/midnight ET on November 6, from the store where you pre-ordered.
- The Microsoft Store at Bellevue Square Mall in Bellevue, Washington will host a meet and greet with Seahawks Cliff Avril on November 6 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. PT. Avril will play Madden NFL 18 on Xbox One X.
- More than 600 Best Buy locations will be opening at 9:00 p.m. PT/midnight ET. Participating locations will support launch with giveaways, launch offers and savings, while quantities last.
- GameStop stores will also be open at midnight ET to support the Xbox One X launch and you can visit here for more information.
- EB Games stores will be open at midnight local time at select destinations across Australia and New Zealand to support the Xbox One X launch. Visit EB Games Australia or EB Games New Zealand for more details.
- Germany: On November 6, fans in Germany will be able to attend a gaming event hosted by PietSmiet, LefLoid, Gronkh and Ninotaku on Berlin’s largest 4K theater screen for 700 fans. The event will be also streamed on mixer.com/xbox.
- France: On November 6, fans are invited to tune into a seven-hour non-stop livestream on mixer.com/xbox hosted by one of France’s top YouTubers in central Paris. More than 200 French fans and celebrities will gather to play new titles and celebrate the launch of Xbox One X, culminating in a midnight launch event at France’s flagship store at the Champs Elysees.
- United Kingdom: Broadcasting live from the Xbox One X Loft in London, Chelsea on November 6, join us on mixer.com/xboxuk and all UK Channels for our extended livestream as we countdown to launch with some of our favorite games.
Microsoft will broadcast their New York launch celebration at mixer.com/xbox. You can view the show directly from Mixer NYC Studio starting November 6 at 8:00 p.m. PT/11:00 p.m. ET until 9:00 p.m. PT/midnight ET when they launch Xbox One X in the U.S. You can also watch it on the Xbox channel on Twitch and Xbox channel on YouTube and Facebook Live.