HP today announced two new Pavilion All-in-Ones in 23.8″ and 27″ diagonal displays with an edge-to-edge display or a micro edge display option on select models that further reduces the border 75 percent for more viewing area compared to the edge-to-edge display.
The micro edge display tilts from -5 degrees to 25 degrees while the edge-to-edge display tilts from 0 to 25 degrees for a comfortable viewing experience. IPS displays are available in Full HD or Quad HD, with optional touch and audio custom-tuned by experts at B&O PLAY adds dynamic sound on the two front firing speakers for a truly immersive experience.
The new open framed stand creates a light design and the sleek profile with ports hidden on the chin and back to maximize desk space. On select models, the HP Pavilion All-in-Ones now offer an HP Privacy Camera that will only pop up via a spring mechanism when in use and can be pressed in to disable both the camera and microphone as a privacy safeguard.
- Intel Pentium or up to 6th Generation Intel Core i7 processor options with optional NVIDIA GT 930A graphics or 7th generation AMD up A10 processor options.
- 1TB with options up to 3TB for storing photos, files, games and movies. Customers can also choose a hybrid drive options with up to 1TB SSHD.
- Memory up to 16GB.
- Optional Intel RealSense Camera on select models for enhanced security through face authentication with Windows Hello. It also enables gesture control apps to provide new ways to interact with the PC.
Pricing and Availability:
- The 23.8″ diagonal HP Pavilion All-in-One is planned to be available on HP.com and select retailers on July 10 with a starting price at $699.99.
- The 27″ diagonal HP Pavilion All-in-One is planned to be available on HP.com and select retailers on July 3 with a starting price at $999.99.