Disqus has updated their Disqus UWP app to version 220.127.116.11 with a number of new features.
The update brings support for Microsoft’s new Apps for Websites feature, where websites can prompt PCs to open apps associated with the website, in this case asking users to open the Disqus app when you visit Disqus.com.
The update also brings a number of other somewhat less interesting features. The full changelog reads:
- Flagging comments now allows you to select a reason
- Support for a site’s custom comment policy
- Button to open an article in a site’s app, starting with allaboutwindowsphone.com
- Web-to-app linking capability from disqus.com
- Fixed a bug preventing you from refreshing comments in a discussion
- Fixed a layout issue that would make the menu button unusable with certain phones (e.g. Lumia 1520)
See screenshots of the app below:
You can download Disqus 18.104.22.168 from the Windows Store below: