If your livelihood relief on typing at a PC you could do worse than spoil your wrists with Microsoft’s Sculpt Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse combo, designed to protect you from repetitive strain injuries, and today a whole $50 off.
Built on advanced ergonomic principles, with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support. The domed keyboard shape works to reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility.
The keyboard and mouse features:
- This keyboard features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology, which is designed to help protect your information by encrypting your keystrokes
- Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position. Thumb scoop helps to maintain the correct ergonomic hand and wrist position
- Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips.
- Domed keyboard design Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle.
- Separate number pad Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup.
- 3 years battery life.
See Microsoft’s explainer video below:
Normally $129.99, Amazon is now selling the keyboard for only $79.99. Grab it here.