Autodesk has updated their AutoCAD 360 mobile app in Windows Store with new improvements and bug fixes.
· New dimensioning tools, enabling you to document length, radius, diameter and angle measurements
· Bug fixes
- Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
- Upload and open files directly from email or your device
- See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
- Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
- Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
- Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
- Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
- Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
- Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
- Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
- Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
- Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
Download it here from Windows Store.