Amazon today announced that its third annual Prime Day will be held on Tuesday, July 11. Prime Day will offer hundreds of thousands of deals exclusively for Prime members around the world. Amazon is also expanding Prime Day to 13 countries this year. It will be available for Prime members in the U.S., U.K., Spain, Mexico, Japan, Italy, India, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium and Austria.
- 30 Hours to Shop – Prime Day will start at 6pm PT/9pm ET on Monday, July 10, giving Prime members 30 hours to shop.
- Explore Deals You’re Into – Find deals organized by more than 20 of the most-shopped-for themes. From pet lovers to gardeners and techies to artists – find your deals even faster.
- Voice Shopping – There will be even more Alexa-exclusive deals for members with an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Amazon Tap, compatible Fire TV or Fire tablet.
- Watch A Deal – The Amazon App allows early deal watching in every country. Preview, track, and shop deals while at home or on-the-go with deal alerts on the Amazon App. Learn more at amazon.com/watched.
- Amazon Global Store – Prime members in China and Mexico will be able to shop both local deals as well as select deals from other countries from the Amazon Global Store.
- Amazon’s Big TV Deal – Prime Day will include amazing TV deals, with a variety of great brands including the all new Element 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV – Amazon Fire TV Edition. Amazon is planning one of its largest total volume TV deals in history with a record level of inventory but once again, the TV deals will likely sell out.
Amazon Prime Day will offer some great deals on Xbox One console, Windows laptops, desktops and accessories. We will try to list down the best offers available on the deal day. To participate in Prime Day, sign up or start a free Prime trial by visiting here.