All-new Hulu Universal Windows app was released today for Windows 10 devices. Hulu’s new app supports Windows 10 features like Cortana and Live Tiles and features an adaptive, responsive layout.
With support for Cortana you can launch the app and begin playing a show by simply saying, “Hey Cortana, Hulu play Family Guy”. If you haven’t seen the show before, the Hulu app will launch and immediately begin playing the first episode of the show. If it’s a series you’re already into, you can resume a show you’ve been watching by saying, “Hey Cortana, Hulu play ’Empire’” and the Hulu app will immediately begin playing that specific episode right where you left off!
- Watch current hit TV shows, classic series, and acclaimed movies
- Enjoy popular kids shows, including SpongeBob SquarePants, Pokémon and many more, ad-free
- View in fullscreen or snap to the side and watch while you work
- Pin your favorite shows for instant access from the Start screen
- Search for content from the Cortana
- Available on TVs and other connected devices in HD for $7.99/month with limited advertising
- No Commercial playback capability
- SHOWTIME® add-on
Download it from Windows Store using the below link.