Telegram Desktop app for Windows 10 received an update today. Taking the app to version 1.8.8., the update introduces several new features and no bug fixes. The update is now available in the Microsoft Store with the following changelog.
Talking about new features, with the latest update installed, you’ll be able to schedule update messages. The app also gives you more customizability, better privacy and more. You can see the changelog below.
- Scheduled messages
• Right-click on the ‘Send’ button and select ‘Schedule message’ to send automatically at a specified time.
• Schedule of reminders for you in the ‘Saved messages’ chat.
• Get notified when one of your scheduled messages is sent.
- New colors
• Customize the look of your app by choosing unique colors from the palette for
‘Day’, ‘Night’ themes and colorful themes.
- New privacy options and more
• Choose who can find you on Telegram when your phone number is added to contacts.
• Send , , , , or individually to see what’s new in the field of animated emoji.
- Custom cloud themes
• Create new themes based on your color and background choices.
• Share your themes with other users via links.
• Update your theme for all its users when you change something.