Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
The lack of a Tasks app is a strange Windows Phone 7 omission, but it did fortunately provide Supernaut Software with a handy opportunity.
Tasks At Last is a tasks app which syncs Exchange 2007 or 2010 and features:
- Create, view, edit, synchronize, complete and delete any of your Exchange Server Tasks from any Windows Phone 7 device.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010 support
- Works with your existing messaging environment. Latest Microsoft ActiveSync support. Tasks stored centrally.
- A mobile client with complete desktop features
- Create, view, edit, synchronize, complete and delete tasks on the go. Changes will be reflected in Outlook immediately.
- Customize to your hearts content
- Customize your Task List view by: Due Date, Categories, Priority, Reminder Time, Subject, Start Date, and Date Completed. Multiple sort and filter stages to hone in on your individually tailored To-Do list.
- ALL of your tasks
- Support for multiple Task folders and subfolders. Unlimited tasks. Unlimited categories.
- Locally cached credentials are optional, encrypted and only transferred to your Exchange server over secure SSL channel. Exchange administrator remote wipe support. Will work with non-SSL but only if explicitly told to do so.
Tasks at Last is a very reasonable $3.99 with a free trial and can be found in Marketplace here.