Following the successful acquisitions of Accompli and Sunrise app startups, Microsoft is now looking to acquire 6Wunderkinder, a young software startup based in Berlin, Germany which develops Wunderlist apps on various platforms. A German site today reported that Microsoft is in advanced talks with this startup regarding acquisition. So far, 6Wunderkinder has raised over $25 million from various high profile investors including Sequoia Capital, Atomico and others.
Wunderlist is a free app and Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase. They also have an enterprise product. Wunderlist for Business makes it easy to manage all your team’s projects with centralized communication and unlimited collaboration features. Start your free trial and join over 50,000 businesses that use Wunderlist everyday.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders