Ryken Studio, the developer of MyTube, have just posted a big update to his photo editor app Photo Shader.
The app is now a Universal Windows App and available to use on the PC.
The app features a simple interface and good performance, and lets you beautify your photos in seconds rather than minutes, with real-time rendering, which means you will know what your photo will look like before you let go of the slider.
It also features over 40 effects, filters and adjustments.
The full list of features include:
- Quick and easy photo editing
- Over 40 different effects, filters and adjustments
- Top notch performance means that your effects are applied instantly, no waiting
- Selectively apply effects with the mask
- Undo, disable or edit any applied effects in your history list
The update brings:
- Completely rebuilt for Windows 10
- Available on PCs for the first time
- New interface and experience
- Shaders are now rendered significantly faster
- Drawing masks is much smoother
- Brush options for the mask
- Individually undo any shader without affecting other applied shaders
- Change the properties of any applied shader without having to undo it and start over
- Photos are now saved in a higher resolution
- Share photos to the app to edit them
- Cropping can now be done at any time, rather than just when importing an image
See a video demonstrating one of the features below:
Find the updated app for free in the Windows Store here.