Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft today announced number of media apps coming to Xbox One. This list includes popular music streaming services like Pandora, VEVO and many others. Find the list of new apps below.
- Vevo. Vevo offers the largest collection of premium official music videos. Start watching your favorite music videos and catch daily video premieres by downloading Vevo for Xbox One today. Discover exciting new music videos, original shows, and live music performances from your favorite artists. Vevo on Xbox One is available in Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Bravo Now. Bravo Now is your one-stop destination for full episodes and video from all your favorite Bravo shows. Just sign in with your TV service provider login information and you are ready to watch your favorite Bravo programs whenever you want. Bravo on Xbox One is available in the United States.
- Telemundo Now. Watch full episodes of the best Telemundo Novelas, Shows and Specials as well as exclusive content like interviews, behind the scenes and more! For the best viewing experience log in with your TV provider’s user name and password. Telemundo Now on Xbox One is available in the United States.
- Popcornflix. With Popcornflix on Xbox One, stream hundreds of films instantly at no additional cost. Now, you can watch a wide range of genres including comedy, action, thriller, romance, family and many more. New films are added every day. Get your popcorn. Enjoy! Popcornflix on Xbox One is available in the United States and Canada.
- Pandora. Great music discovery is effortless and free with Pandora on Xbox One. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, genres or composers and we will do the rest. It’s easy to create personalized stations that play only music you’ll love. Pandora for Xbox One is available to Xbox Live members in in the United States.
Microsoft also highlighted some of the existing apps available on Xbox One platform,
Twitch broadcasting, MLG and ESL Gaming came to Xbox One bringing competitive gaming to a new level. GoPro kicked action sports into high gear with the launch of its new channel on Xbox One. Our partners from MLB.TV, WWE and Team Stream from Bleacher Report brought non-stop action for sports fans. ReddX introduced a first of its kind reddit experience and Plex made Xbox One the first console where the app was available. P90X for Xbox Fitness brought heart-pounding custom routines just in time for the summer. Finally, TV and movie buffs welcomed the additions of Starz Play, MoviePlex Play, Encore Play and the highly anticipated HBO GO app that launched last month and Showtime Anytime last week.
Read more at Xbox Wire.