EA has released a Companion app to their new Mirror’s Edge Catalyst game. Because Catalyst is a more open game than the original Mirror’s Edge the app acts as a handy map of the city. The companion app will also show you where your friends are in the city, and tells you when your times have been beaten.
It also lets you manage your user generated content and challenges.
The app features:
- Fully rendered 3D map of the City of Glass
- Track your game data:
- Game progression
- Social playground
- Player profile
- Learn more about the world of Mirror’s Edge Catalyst with Intel & lore database
- Follow your friends and other players to stay informed of their activity
- Manage your User Generated Content:
- Create your own challenges
- Access other players content
- Customize your experience:
- Unlock new Runner Tag elements via in game achievements and trials
- Create your own unique Runner tag
- Bookmark your favorite content
Find the app in the Windows Store here.
In USA you can purchase the full Mirror’s Edge Catalyst game here. The game should hit the rest of the world tomorrow.