Microsoft has pushed a new update to the Whiteboard app for Windows 10. Taking the app to version 19.10825.4121.0, the new update brings a couple of new features and no bug fixes.
Talking about the new features, the Whiteboard for Windows 10 now has introduced an improvement to object selection, this will simplify the display and understanding of the selected content. The latest update also provides new reading tools such as focus mode to improve reading comprehension. You can see the changelog below.
- Object selection – Improvement of the selection and grouping logic to simplify the display and understanding of the selected content.
- Immersive reading tool – Provides a set of tools such as focus mode, locating parts of speech and a visual dictionary to allow students to better decode text on the board and, in general, improve reading comprehension.
- This feature is available by logging in with an EDU account.
Key features of the Whiteboard app
- The limitless surface ensures that imagination has room to grow and provides space for everyone’s ideas.
- You can see where everyone is on the board and the updates they’re making—whether they’re adding images, putting up sticky notes, or creating diagrams.
- The pen-first, touch-first technology lets you make fluid gestures with your fingers or draw out finer details with your pen. Using your fingers, you can swipe to different sections of your board, turn the virtual ruler to the angle you want, and drag and drop images to create a photo stack.
- Intelligent ink recognizes your freeform drawings and turns them into standard shapes, so it’s easy to create great-looking tables, diagrams, and flowcharts.
- This app automatically saves your boards, so you can pick up where you left off or share links to your boards, so others can build on top of your work.
You can download Microsoft’s Whiteboard app from the below link, or you can visit Microsoft Store.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation