Microsoft’s Lumia 650 may not be Microsoft’s most powerful Windows 10 handset, but it is their best looking. The device packs a 5-inch display, an 8MP rear camera, the Snapdragon 212, 1 GB of RAM and offers a pretty good experience.
Two months after their last price cut, to £119, Microsoft has cut the price by another £10 to £109. The handset launched a price of £159.99.
The handset has also seen a price cut in Ireland, from €149 to €129.
Here are the specs of the device, for those wondering:
- 5-inch display (1280 x 720 pixels, 297ppi, AMOLED, ClearBlack, Gorilla Glass 3)
- 8MP rear camera (f/2.2 aperture), 5MP front camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 (Quad core, clocked at 1.3 GHz)
- 16GB of internal storage (with microSD support)
- 1GB of RAM
- 2000 mAh battery
- 6.9mm thick, weighs only 122g.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GSM, WCDMA, LTE support
- Glance screens support
- Comes in White and Black
In case you missed it, here is our Lumia 650 review:
Update: The price also appears to have dropped in other European markets too to the same €129.