Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Game Troopers today launched its new game for Windows Phone. The studio’s latest game is Elements: Epic Heroes and it looks like a very nice game. The game packs quite a few features, and it also includes support for Xbox Live. Here’s the full feature list:
- Tap to control your heroes and go towards an enemy to attack!
- Activate deadly skills to clear the dark forces from the realm!
- Team up with four other players in real-time to defeat raid bosses!
- Fight together against the Dragon or challenge the Dark Knight!
- Test your limits by progressing through the Infinite Tower!
- The higher the floor you reach, the more rewards you will get!
- Try to rank the highest on the leaderboards for amazing rewards!
- Become the leader in various leaderboards!
- Make friends at Skyrock through the global chat!
- Add friends and hire each other as mercenaries!
- Collect gems to upgrade your gear!
- Enhance your equipment to make your character even stronger!
- Earn in-game XBOX achievements to prove your awesomeness.
See screen shots of the game below:
[gallerify title=”Elements: Epic Heroes”]
Elements: Epic Heroes is available for free on the Windows Store, but it includes in-app purchases. If you want to get it on your Windows Phone, you can grab it from the link below:
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh1ntxc]