Game Troopers today launched its new game for Windows Phone. The studio’s latest game is Elements: Epic Heroes and it looks like a very nice game. The game packs quite a few features, and it also includes support for Xbox Live. Here’s the full feature list:
- Tap to control your heroes and go towards an enemy to attack!
- Activate deadly skills to clear the dark forces from the realm!
- Team up with four other players in real-time to defeat raid bosses!
- Fight together against the Dragon or challenge the Dark Knight!
- Test your limits by progressing through the Infinite Tower!
- The higher the floor you reach, the more rewards you will get!
- Try to rank the highest on the leaderboards for amazing rewards!
- Become the leader in various leaderboards!
- Make friends at Skyrock through the global chat!
- Add friends and hire each other as mercenaries!
- Collect gems to upgrade your gear!
- Enhance your equipment to make your character even stronger!
- Earn in-game XBOX achievements to prove your awesomeness.
See screen shots of the game below:
Elements: Epic Heroes is available for free on the Windows Store, but it includes in-app purchases. If you want to get it on your Windows Phone, you can grab it from the link below: