Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
While Groove Music is supported by Sonos, you can still not control the high end audio system from your Windows Phone or PC.
Zonos is a 3rd party app for the service which lets you control your system from your Windows device. The app has just been updated to version 2.0 which brought new features such as Cortana support and support for more languages.
The app now features:
- Voice control your Sonos players using Cortana in English and German
- Control media playback of all players
- Browse your media library and third-party media services
- Group players into zones
- Reorder play queues so you decide the order in which your media is played
- No need to pair this controller with your Sonos network, it works out of the box
- Advanced features such as alarm management, sleep timer and more!
- Pandora and Amazon Music support
- Dark colour scheme
The update also brought
- New volume knob for finer adjustment in the lower volume range
- Improved TV support
- New icons for various services
- Easier switching between different players
- Minor bugs fixes.
See screen shots of the app below:
[gallerify title=”Zonos screen shots”]
Find the app in the Windows Store here.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh4q9wz]