Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Last month, Microsoft announced the general availability of GitHub for mobile apps. With GitHub for mobile app on iOS and Android, you can review code, merge changes and share feedback from anywhere. Yesterday, Microsoft released the v1.1 update of GitHub for mobile.
This updated app now comes with some of the most-requested features including mentions, changing branches, and more. You can now type “@” in comments, issues, and reviews to see suggestions for relevant people and teams you can mention. You can also now view commits in pull requests and repositories so you can see detailed history of changes. Find the full change log below.
Change log of v1.1 update:
- Typing “@” in a comment, issue, or review will autocomplete a list of most-relevant users that you can select from
- Switch branches when browsing repositories
- View a list of commits in pull requests or repositories
- A new, native commit details view accessible from commit lists or pull request timelines
- Totally redesigned issue creation flow with templates