Zomato today launched its online order service for Windows Phone in 14 Indian cities. The service, dubbed as Zomato Order will allow users to order food online in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Indore, Chandigarh, Kochi, Jaipur, Coimbatore with over 10,000 restaurant partners. Deepinder Goyal, Founder & CEO, Zomato, stated:
“As the appetite for food ordering continues to grow in India, we’re making sure we are giving our users the best product experience through our online ordering service. It’s the end-to-end customer experience that we care about; that people should think of Zomato for all things food. For restaurant businesses, we’re focused on building products that connect restaurants to consumers and we believe that this feature is a key building block for the seamless, one-stop experience”
Here are the features that come with the Zomato Order app:
- Digitized menus for thousands of restaurants to order from.
- Name and location search, to see places that deliver to your location.
- Address book to save frequently used locations to order food even faster.
- Order status tracking with messages and notifications.
- Order History and quick re-order for saved/favorite orders.
If you live in India and want to try out Zomato Order, you can head over to this link to grab the app from the Store.