Google today announced the expansion of YouTube TV to 95 new markets in the US. With this expanded availability, YouTube is now available in the top 100 markets in the US, covering over 98 percent of households. For those who are unaware of, YouTube TV offers cable-free live TV through a simple online experience. Read more about YouTube TV service below.
- Over 60 networks, such as ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC. Plus, popular cable networks like TNT, TBS, CNN, ESPN, FX and on-demand programming.
- A cloud DVR with no storage space limits. This enables subscribers to record live TV and never run out of storage space. Also, you can record shows simultaneously without using data or space on your device.
- The ability to watch YouTube TV on any screen – mobile devices, tablets, computers and TVs.
- Six accounts per household. Every YouTube TV membership comes with six accounts, each with its own unique recommendations and a personal DVR with no storage space limits.
- Half the cost of cable with zero commitments. A YouTube TV membership is only $40 a month and there are no commitments – you can cancel anytime.
You can find the list of supported channels in the image below.