If you want to take a Microsoft Certification, you need to visit an authorized test center and take it. Microsoft is now simplifying this process with online proctoring which allows you to take tests from your office or home. Also, the new Microsoft Labs Online let you order digital courseware and labs to lead in-house training.
You may have heard that online proctoring is now available through Pearson VUE. This beta offering launched in the United States earlier this year. As of today, online proctoring is now available in more than 20 countries worldwide.What is online proctoring?
- Imagine you have to take a certification exam. Traditionally, you would call or go online to schedule an appointment at a testing center, take time out of your day to travel to the testing facility, and then take the test.
- With online proctoring, you skip all of the excess travel – you can take exams from the comfort of your own office or even your home.
- Of course there are some restrictions: You’ll need a web camera, so that the testing moderator can visually sweep the room in which you’re testing, to make sure there are no unauthorized materials available.
- There are currently 50 exams available for online proctored delivery, with more to come.
- Note this test-taking method is offered via Pearson VUE, our new exam delivery provider.
Read more about it here.