Digital pre-orders for both the standard and deluxe editions of Need for Speed Heat on Xbox One are now up on the Microsoft Store.
The standard edition of the game goes for $59.99, or for $6 less if you’re a subscriber to EA Access. If you pre-order the standard edition, you’ll receive both the base game and the K.S Edition Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X as an in-game starter car.
You can pre-order the standard edition of the game through the Microsoft Store here, or by following the link below.
The deluxe edition of the game is only $10 more, going for a pre-order price of $69.99 or $62.99 if you’re an EA Access subscriber.
If you pre-order Need for Speed Heat Deluxe Edition, you’ll get the base game and the following bonuses:
- K.S Edition Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Starter Car
- Available from start in player garage
- K.S Edition BMW i8 Coupe
- Available at REP level 10 from player garage
- K.S Edition Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe
- Available at REP level 14 from player garage
- K.S Edition Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
- Available at REP level 18 from player garage
- 4x Character Outfits
- Available in character customization
- All items are swappable and fit both male and female avatars
- REP Boost
- REP rewards increased by 5%
- BANK Boost
- BANK rewards increased by 5%
You can pre-order the deluxe edition through the Microsoft Store here, or by following the link below.
Need for Speed Heat was revealed just the other day, with EA dropping a sneaky reveal trailer for the new instalment in the Need for Speed series.
The YouTube video description describes the game as the following:
Hustle by day and risk it all at night in Need for Speed™ Heat, a thrilling race experience that pits you against a city’s rogue police force as you battle your way into street racing’s elite.
Need for Speed Heat is due out on November 8th, 2019.