Samsung today announced that its latest Windows devices, the Samsung Notebook 9 Pen and Samsung Notebook 9 Pro will be available for purchase on March 17 in the US. Samsung is also offering a $100 eCertificate for Notebook 9 Pen buyers, it can be used for purchase of PC or PC accessories. The Samsung Notebook 9 Pen will be starting at $1,399.99 and the Samsung Notebook 9 Pro will be starting at $1,099.99. You read about these devices below.
Samsung Notebook 9 Pen:
- Design: With an all-metal, vibrant Ocean Blue coloring, aluminum frame, the Notebook 9 Pen is durable, stylish, and portable.
- S-Pen: The Notebook 9 Pen comes with an S Pen in the box. You can jot down notes, draw, and take advantage of useful shortcuts through Air Command. S Pen comes with reduced latency up to 2x from the previous model. You can even customize your S Pen options, swapping in your choice of three different pen tips to get the drawing feel you prefer.
- Performance: With the latest 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor, fast-charging capabilities, and 15 hours of battery life, you’re ready to get things done. And with face and fingerprint log-in, you can securely and easily pick up right where you left on. The Notebook 9 Pen comes with two versatile Thunderbolt 3 ports, and next-generation Gigabit WiFi support.
- Entertainment: The display offers narrower bezels than its predecessor, vibrant colors, and high brightness levels so you can do your best work, indoors or outdoors. With new smart amplifier technology, you can turn up the volume and enjoy your favorite content without external speakers.
Samsung Notebook 9 Pro:
- Design: The Notebook 9 Pro is built with a cool metal exterior, and features fashionable, diamond-cut edges.
- Performance: The Notebook 9 Pro uses the latest 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor, and runs on a Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Top-Notch Features: The Notebook 9 Pro comes with the Active Pen in the box—which has more than 4,000 levels of pressure sensitivity. It also features dual 1.5W stereo speakers with increased maximum volume output and over 14 hours of battery life, so you can get things done wherever and whenever.