Xiaomi has now confirmed that it will be launching the Mi Note 10 (will be known as Mi CC9 Pro in China) flagship smartphone on November 5, 2019 in China. The main highlight of the Mi Note 10 will be its penta camera setup on the back. Yes, the device will have five different cameras on the back alone, find the details below.
- Primary 108MP camera with f/1.7.
- Telephoto camera supporting 5X optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom.
- 20MP Ultra-wide angle (117 degree) camera.
- 12MP depth camera (50mm) for enhanced portrait mode photos and videos.
- Macro camera that will allow you to shoot subjects that are 1.5cm close.
On the front, you will find 6.47-inch FHD+ OLED curved display with a notch for 32MP front camera. According to TENAA listing, the device will measure 157.8 mm × 74.2 mm × 9.67 mm and weighs 208g. Xiaomi has packed 5,170 mAH battery in the device, so you can expect great battery life. There are no additional sensors on the front, so you need to use the in-display fingerprint sensor to unlock the device. Like other flagship devices that are releasing in 2019, Mi Note 10 will be powered by latest Qualcomm Snapdragon processor along with a wide variety of RAM and storage options. Finally, Mi Note 10 will come with the 3.5mm headphone jack.
We will get more information on Mi Note 10 from Xiaomi next week.