E3 is nearly here and everyone’s getting excited. To celebrate, Xbox is having a sale with some of the greatest and best deals and discounts of the year.
E3 means Deals Unlocked ?
Deep discounts on games
Xbox One S starting at $199
Save $100 on Xbox One X
And many more huge deals
— Xbox (@Xbox) June 3, 2019
The sale starts June 7th, so you have 4 days to get all your ducks in a row and prepare to spend every last penny you have.
Some of the offers include:
- An entire $100 off Xbox One X consoles
- $50 off the Xbox One S Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle, which is an extremely beautiful purple gradient console (and which we just reported on right here!)
- $50 off Xbox One S bundles and the new Xbox One S All-Digital Edition
- Up to 75% off select games
- These include recently released titles such as Mortal Kombat 11, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- $10 off controllers
From June 7th until June 17th, you can score amazing deals on select Xbox One bundles and Xbox One X Enhanced titles. These include games such as Sea of Thieves, FIFA 18, Assassin’s Creed Origins, and Forza Motorsport 7.
You can save $10 on black, white, special edition, and limited edition Xbox Wireless Controllers! You can also design your own controller using Xbox Design Lab, starting at just $64.99 for a limited time.
Prefer PCs to consoles? No worries, you haven’t been forgotten – there’ll be an entire host of sales from a wide range of PC gaming partners, including ASUS, Razer, and MSI. You can save up to an entire $500 off select gaming PCs, gaming laptops, and FreeSync displays.
There’s also 60% off Xbox Official Gear, meaning you can refresh your wardrobe with a whole bunch of hot new looks. Hats, t-shirts, bomber jackets, patches – you name it, they probably have it! Maybe.
For more information, check out the official Xbox Wire article about the sale here.