Microsoft has also pushed out an update to the Xbox Video app.
Version 126.96.36.199 of the app WP8.1 provides some important fixes, including:
- The full screen button has been fixed and is once again available during playback.
- Fixed for several issues around resuming content:
- Choppiness after resuming playback.
- In some cases, resumed playback would start a few seconds after the point you left off.
- Resume location was lost when turning on and off closed captions.
- Additional fixes include:
- Some personal video could not be deleted.
- In some cases, restoring purchase history did not restore all items.
- Certain season passes had issues acquiring a download license.
Download it from Windows Phone Store here.