Microsoft has today also updated the Xbox Video app for Windows Phone 8 device.
Version 2.5.3929.0 brings:
- Multiple stability and localization fixes:
Fixed an issue that many users mentioned in store reviews where the app would stop immediately after it was launched after an upgrade from Windows Phone 8.0. This issue has been has been difficult for us to reproduce, so we added additional hooks to help us understand why this problem occurs.
- Better error notifications when a rental has expired.
- Fixed a problem with playing downloaded movies while offline.
- Fixed several localization issues.
- Fixed a problem where Xbox Video’s collections showed blank content after an upgrade or relaunch.
Further updates are expected to bring:
- HD playback.
- Support for Bookmarking; pause on one Xbox Video screen, and resume playback on another.
- Transparent Tile support.
- Kid’s Corner support.
Download it from Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks Bataclau for the tip.