The much desired Xbox Onesie started in Australia in 2016, and since then fans around the world have clamoured for the gaming wear to be available more widely.
Now Xbox gamers in the USA can rejoice, as the Xbox Onesie is coming to Microsoft’s Xbox accessories store.
IT IS HAPPENING!!! ???
Just announced on @majornelson’s livestream the official @Xbox Onesie is launching for sale this Friday (plus a rare @Fallout 76 version)!
If anyone was looking for the perfect Xmas gift, here it is. https://t.co/g9pU6Xvf10 pic.twitter.com/41AnHhbHwj
— Stein (@steinekin) November 28, 2018
The Xbox Onesie has been custom designed to enhance the entertainment experience with features including:
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
- Customised Gamertag embroidery
The Xbox Onesie should be available in your size (S/M/L/XL) and black or white, and will be available this Friday at Gear.Xbox.com.
Via the WC.