Xbox Music just got updated to v2.6.414.0 in Windows Phone Store. It now includes the buy option for individual songs which disappeared last week. Also, Microsoft informed that updates will be less frequent now that the team is also working on new features that will be introduced in Windows 10. This release (2.6.414.0) also addresses a number of customer issues. Find the list below.
- Thirteen of our top unexpected app exits (e.g. playback during sync, changing filter with selected songs)
- Album and artist art issues:
- Some local tracks not showing album art in Now Playing
- Album art flashing while shuffling large collections
- Background artist art flashing
- Inconsistent display of album art when offline
- Local or sideloaded albums not showing album art in Recent Plays
- Content sync interruptions causing all future syncs to fail
- Deleted songs don’t always get removed from your collection
- Unable to playback albums in certain circumstances
- Inconsistent sorting of songs that start with an article (e.g. “A”)
The updated version of the app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.