Rise of Glory, a 3D flight simulator game for Windows Phone got an update today with several Mango features.
Here is the list,
- Increased frame rate from 30fps to 60fps
- Fully supports Fast App Switching
- Added the ability to set the menu music as the phone’s ringtone via the sound options screen
- Various small fixes – Achievements are now localized correctly within the game and there should be no more unlock issues.
- Support for background music has been greatly improved. The game will no longer shut down the music you are playing.
- Added live tile functionality:
- The main game tile will show the progression in the campaign
- You can pin a secondary tile to start which will directly start a custom match with a set of options you have picked in the ‘Create custom game’ screen.