Microsoft has announced on their Play XBA that the Xbox Live game Shoot1UP will be hitting marketplace soon.
The game description reads:
Why play shoot â€˜em ups one ship at a time? Launch them all at once! Unleash an entire armada of ships in Shoot 1UP! Instead of stowing each 1UP you collect, each new ship becomes playable immediately, resulting in an ever-growing armada of destruction! With your home world ruined, lead your detached battalionâ€™s charge by destroying the mechanical-tentacle hybrid attack forces responsible for your pain
The arcade-style game features :
- 1UPs instantly enter the action!
- Command over 30 ships at the same time!
- Contract your phalanx to dodge enemy fire, expand your ships to fire the Plasma Auger!
- Weapons upgrade as you collect more ships (And they downgrade when you lose them so stay sharp!)
- Sacrifice ships for a bullet-vaporizing bomb which increases in power the more ships youâ€™ve collected!
- Manic Shooting without all the wailing and gnashing of teeth or crank up the difficulty and gameplay speed for thumbtwisting manuevers!
The game will be hitting marketplace on the on the 22nd August.