Minecraft-like building game Terraria is now available in the Windows Phone Store.
In Terraria, every world is unique — from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and defeat villainous bosses along the way.
The side-scrolling, action-adventure sandbox game has an emphasis on crafting and exploration set in vast and vibrant worlds and has received universal and critical acclaim with millions of “Terrarians” embarking on their own adventures on PC, XBLA and PSN.
The Windows Phone game features:
- 300+ CRAFTING RECIPES – weapons, armor, potions, and more!
- 25+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine!
- 80+ MONSTERS!
- 8+ BOSSES!
- Over a DOZEN environments to explore!
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles!
- 10+ NPCs to meet and recruit to your home!
- Kill the Wall of Flesh and change your world to Hard Mode! experience new enemies and biomes
- Use the Pwnhammer to destroy Demon Altars and create new ores
- XBOX Live leaderboards & achievements!
The game costs costs $4.99 without a free trial and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
See a video of the game in action below.
Thanks hengxiang32401 for the tip.