It’s official! Xbox will have a presence at gamescom 2019 in Cologne, Germany.
Fans in Germany will also get the chance to try out the highly anticipated Project xCloud for the first time.
Here’s a short rundown of what’ll be happening at gamescom:
- Inside Xbox live from Cologne:
- Xbox Open Doors:
- Held at the Gloria Theatre on Wednesday, August 21st, until Friday, August 23rd.
- Xbox Open Doors offers fans a multiday experience during gamescom
- Entry to Xbox Open Doors is free!
- Fans can participate in community events, game tournaments, panel sessions, and other exciting experiences
Some of the games featured at the Xbox booth include Age of Empires II Definitive Edition, Battletoads, Bleeding Edge, Gears 5, Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC, and more.
There’ll also be plenty of third-party games available to play, including Borderlands 3, Doom Eternal, NBA 2K20, and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint.
The team behind Xbox are also excited to announce that their booth will be even more accessible to fans at the show this year. This includes Xbox Adaptive Controllers available for nearly every game on the booth, wheelchair access at every point of the booth and sign language interpreting support for all on-booth programming in both English and German.
For more information, and for show opening times, you can check out the official Xbox Wire post by following the link here.