Microsoft recently released a beta version of the Xbox app to test out new features, and soon rapidly followed up with a number of releases.
The latest version to be pushed out is 10.10.2000.00000, and according to the store changelog the app will now have the ability to respond directly to messages from notifications and have new alert notifications.
The What’s New section also features a fuller list of new features, including:
- Xbox application available for Windows Mobile Phone 10
- Reply to a message from the notification
- Notifications of new activity alerts
- Tile events with real-time activities on your list of friends
- Improvements in Tile activities
- Bug fixes and Performance improvements.
The significantly updated app can be found in the Store here.