Microsoft has announced a special offer for new Xbox All Access customers. Not only does the service not require an upfront cost for a limited time, but it’ll include a few upgrade to an Xbox Scarlett system next gen.
At just $19.99 a month for 24-months, the Xbox contact subscription gives customers everything they need to get into the Xbox ecosystem. Now available across the United States, United Kingdom and Australia, the program is designed for gamers that need a flexible purchase plan.
Anyone who joins Xbox All Access will be granted the following:
Xbox One console
- Players in the U.S. and U.K. can choose between Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition bundles
- Players in Australia can select the Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 bundle or the Xbox One S Forza Horizon 4 bundle
- One Xbox Wireless Controller included with each bundle
- 24-month membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Xbox Pass Ultimate includes all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, including online multiplayer, and access to over 100 great games on console and PC.
There’s even the option to upgrade to Project Scarlett once its available in Holiday 2020!
While Xbox All Access isn’t eligible to be stacked with any other discounts or limited time promotions, the price you pay per month is dependent upon which console you choose and saves players over $100 dollars compared to purchasing everything separately.
Here’s how it works in four easy steps:
- In order to join the program, simply visit a participating retailer.
- Select the console you would like to purchase with no upfront cost.^
- Qualify with our financing partner (Citizens Bank in the U.S.; Klarna in the U.K.; Telstra in Australia). Once approved, complete your purchase with the retailer.
- Once you’ve signed up and brought your console home, it’s time to power up and game on.
Xbox All Access will be available beginning on October 29 in Australia, November 5 in the U.K. and November 18 in the U.S. through select partners and retailers, including: