XBMC Remote for Windows Phone 7 is an application built from ground up to control your xbox media center (www.xbmc.org) from your phone. You can browse your entire catalog while a movie or music might be playing on the TV. Itâ€™s especially useful when you TV is turned off and you want to select Audio Albums and queue them to play on the audio receiver.
- Ability to browse your video, music and tv show library from your phone.
- Able to select and view details of movies and music albums before selecting.
- Search by album, Artist, or a song and play or queue.
- Use WP7 jump list to jump to a particular title without needing to scroll thru your entire catalog.
- Currently playing media information gets displayed at your home screen with easy playback control â€œPlay/Pause, Skip Next, Skip Previous, Stopâ€
- Music library lets you pivot on Albums, Artists, Songs (and in future Genre) with a simple flick to left/right (using WP7 pivot control)
- Album/Movie/TV Show details uses panorama view to display relevant information.
- Ability to add and manager multiple XBMC server from single application.
- Backdrops when viewing movie/music/TV shows details (when available).
- Ability to clear image cache
- Remote left/right/up/down supports repeat presses.
- Album view by artist.
- View movies by genre, released year
- Watched information for movies/episodes.
- Recently added movies/episodes
- Download songs to local device & play locally.
- Integration with music + video hub (all your local songs information will be updated and app can be launched from music + video hub).
- Running under locked screen.
More info here.